Lessons in Life!

10:05 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Recently I just read a book named: Screw it, Lets Do It by Sir Richard Branson who is the founder of the most famous brand Virgin. After i read the first chapter of it, I found that it quite intereting insides so I would like to share with you all and for me also to remember it. It teach me a lots of lessons in life and some of it I never think before. I really can see how Sir Richard Branson are so enjoy every moment or even every seconds in life. He really motives me. Now, I wish i will enjoy every moments in life just like him from now onwards!

A journey of a thousand miles start with first step

There are 9 chapters:

1. Just Do It!
2. Have Fun!
3. Be Bold
4. Challenge Yourself
5. Stand On Your Own Feet
6. Live the Moment
7. Value Family and Friends
8. Respect
9. Do Some Good


I will one by one elaborate it. Hope you all will learn something on it. Cause it really a must learn lessons in Life! Dont Miss it!!!

Cheers~ : )

No comments: